In this video tutorial, I show you how to setup the WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin.
Subscriptions are a great way to create recurring revenue for your business. Best of all, subscriptions work equally well with both digital and physical products.
There are several ways to use the Subscriptions plugin. First, you can use it to add recurring billing to your membership website. Likewise, combined with WooCommerce, the Subscriptions plugin can be used to create regular, recurring delivery of whatever it is you’re selling from your website.
We’ve seen business owners use this plugin to sell everything from subscription socks, to subscription snack boxes.
One word of warning. Subscription is a premium plugin that currently sells for $199 (single site license). That’s a bit pricey for new business owners.
If you’re trying to keep your WooCommerce costs in check, be sure to watch this video before buying the plugin. I hope this lesson provides you with the information you need to determine whether or not the Subscriptions plugin is right for you.
In This WooCommerce Subscriptions Lesson
- The capabilities of the Subscriptions plugin are explained.
- I demonstrate how to turn a membership product into a recurring membership billing.
- I show you how to use Subscriptions to set up a multi-part payment, limiting the number of rebills.
- We’ll look at how to use Subscriptions to turn a physical product into a recurring shipment and billing.
- I demonstrate how to set up a variable subscription product (with multiple expiration dates).
Note: This lesson is a special preview of our comprehensive WooCommerce Essentials course.
2 thoughts on “WooCommerce Subscriptions — Video Tutorial”
can you make a tutorial on digital product, like i want to sell my 3d models on subscription for example 50$ for 50 3d models per month, how i can setup and restrict my user for only they can download 50 3d models on 50$, many thanks
Have you tried the Easy Digital Downloads plugin? That might be easier to setup.
Comments are closed.