This video is for members only.
Please login to view this lesson or
signup for a WP Apprentice membership.
There’s been an explosion of hacking activity in the past few months, with at least one major attack aimed squarely at WordPress websites.
You may be wondering if WordPress is secure enough for a business or professional website.
In this one hour webinar you’ll learn about the current state of WordPress security and what you can do to protect your website.
The webinar covers:
- The current state of web and WordPress security.
- An overview of how sites get hacked.
- The risks associated with being hacked.
- How likely is it that your site will be hacked?
- How to tell if your website has already been hacked.
- The best ways to protect your site from being hacked.
- Best practices to ensure that your website remains secure and healthy.
If your WordPress website is an important part of your business or professional life you want to carve out some time to watch this webinar and improve your security.
Also, be sure to watch the detailed guide to setting up the Better WP Security Plugin.
- Webinar notes and links (PDF)