Learn the Basics Quickly
The WordPress for Busy People course is designed to help non-technical users learn the basics so they can become proficient and productive at managing their WordPress-powered websites as quickly as possible. Here are a few of the things you’ll learn when you signup for the course.
- How to install WordPress.
- How to add videos to your WordPress posts.
- How to add images and create a photo gallery.
- How to use WordPress themes.
- How to create a WordPress Menu.
- How to theme WordPress. An introduction to developing your own custom themes.
- How to edit WordPress posts.
- How to post in WordPress.
- How to use WordPress plugins.
- How to upgrade WordPress. Also, be sure to read about the best practices for upgrading WordPress.
- How to backup a WordPress database (link to the WP database backup plugin). You can see a demonstration of how this plugin works as part of the video on upgrading WordPress.